All about acne scar Removal Treatment using Laser
A clean, clear and glowing face is a sign of healthy skin. Skin is delicate and sensitive and therefore, it is important to take good care of your skin. Due to hormonal changes, the secretion of the oil from the oil glands increases and therefore a few people develop acne leaving behind scars on the skin. People suffering from this problem can opt for a method called the acne correction also known as acne scar removal treatment.
What is Acne Scar Removal Treatment?
During puberty there is a rise in the level of hormones, the skin glands begin to produce oil. When this oil mixes with the dead cells, the skin pores get clogged and leads to the development of acne. Swelling of the acne leads to discoloration of the skin which ultimately results in the formation of acne scars. This acne scar removal treatment is called as acne correction.
Fraxel is the original fractional laser treatment that works below the skin’s surface from the top down, addressing imperfections like fine lines, visible photoaging, wrinkles, scarring and age spots. Fraxel light energy stimulates your skin’s natural collagen, rejuvenating skin cells below the surface to help smooth the creases and pockets that cause wrinkles and scars. Fraxel only treats targeted problem areas -so the results are focused and effective. Here are Cases of acne scar removal.
Prevention of Acne Scars
- Visit a dermatologist at the initial stage and try to address the problem before it gets worse.
- Early and effective acne medication can prevent a simple pimple from sprouting into a large one.
- Do not touch or pick a pimple and make sure to clean the area if you do so.
- Drink plenty of water to detoxify the body and shed the dead skin cells.
- Stay hydrated to prevent future acne and scarring.
- Stop smoking as it depletes the oxygen from the skin and interferes with the healing process.
- Wash your face regularly to keep dirt and bacteria away.
- Follow a healthy diet and lead a healthy life.