|Degrees||MBBS, MDDD, MNAMS|
|Availability||With Prior Appointment|
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Dr. Muthulakshmi is a renowned dermatologist with an experience of 45 years in the field of Dermatology and Cosmetology. She is the one of the first few Indian women to have a fellowship degree in MNAMS, in 1979. She has worked in the field of dermatology extensively- both in the theoretical and practical frameworks. She comes with international experience and expertise, having worked at multiple health institutes in Malaysia. During this period she was the ‘Royal Dermatologist’ for the royal family members in Malaysia.
- Completed MBBS from Madras University in 1972
- D.D – Diploma in Dermatology from Madras University in 1977
- M.D – PG in Dermatology from Madras University in 1980
- MNAMS – from Board Exam New Delhi 1979
Treatment & Service Expertise
- Laser Therapy
- Electrocautery Therapy
- Chemical Peeling
- Botox Injection
- Fillers Etc
- Skin Reduction Therapy
- Lipolysis And Weight Reduction By Laser
Special Training And Courses
- Training in Skin Laser Therapy
- Taken Training for ISO Lead Auditor Iso 9001:2000 – Conducted by Irca England.
- Phototherapy for Psoriasis, Vitiligo and Skin Cancer.
- Workshop in Q.A.P
- Seminar on Medicolegal Aspects.
- Workshop on HIV Aids Courses.
- Conducting Yearly Dematological Conferances For The State Medical Officers -‘Update in Dermatology’
- Attending And Participating In National Dermatological Conferances Every Year And Presenting Papers.
- Health And Technology Assessment.
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Member Of Dermatological Society Of Malaysia.
- PGMES-Post Graduate Meadical Education Society.
- Member Of Malaysian Medical Association.
- Hon. Lecturer in Universiti Sains Malaysia.
- Malaysia Leprosy Relief Association- Incharge Doctor Malra.
- Life Member In Indian Medical Association And Life Member In Indian Association Of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology
- Member in SAA&RMM- Society For Antiaging Aesthetic Regenerative Medicine Of Malaysia